CMS Survey Support
We have a thorough knowledge of CMS regulations, conditions of participation and the interpretative guidelines, we can assess your compliance and advice on how to obtain and maintain compliance. We can respond quickly when you call to get the support and expertise you need. CMS has bigger budgets this year and has turned up the volume on the number of complaint surveys conducted a year and the resulting number of full CMS surveys. The stakes are high when the CMS or state surveyors walk in your door.
Our trained experts will help you:
- Help in conducting a mock CMS survey at your hospital
- Timely support after a CMS survey in preparing your 10 day plan of correction on form 2567
- Education for your staff on the COPs and how to demonstrate compliance, in addition to highlighting common pitfalls
- Following a complaint survey we have successfully helped hospitals prepare for a full CMS survey. The techniques CMS uses and expectations are different; it helps to have your staff prepared.
- Rapid response to termination letter – our staff can help you create a solid corrective action plan to help get off the termination track.
- If you head down the SIA track PHC is a CMS approved consulting firm to help you work through the SIA
Services designed to provide you with ongoing assessment, preparation, industry updates and a long-term strategy for a successful survey outcome. No longer do you have to wonder if you are ready for your next survey. Patton Healthcare Consulting provides ongoing CMS consulting services throughout the year designed to keep you prepared and prevent problems from developing.
Patton Healthcare Consulting has successfully helped hospitals return to Medicare certification . We can provide expert advice and an onsite team to support the organization through the termination process.
An Immediate Jeopardy finding requires an immediate response. Our experienced professionals work side by side with your leaders to mitigate the situation and move safely beyond.
Patton Healthcare Consulting has been approved by CMS to serve as an the outside monitor for organizations undergoing Systems Improvement Agreements (SIA). An SIA agreement allows the hospital necessary time to make sustainable improvements in patient safety, quality, and compliance issues. We work with you to navigate through your SIA.