How Does Patton Healthcare Consulting Protect Your Data?
Patton attaches great importance to your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data. We protect your personal data in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, Patton follows appropriate technical and organizational processes to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing.
Which personal data do we gather?
Patton collects personal data at our websites in two ways:
- Directly – When you provide personal data to sign up for a newsletter, our blog or to comment on a blog post
- Indirectly – Through our website’s technology.
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, newsletters, blog posts or requesting a white paper or further information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Our website collects personal data about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
How Do We Use Personal Data For Marketing Purposes?
The majority of the personal data we collect and use for marketing purposes relates to individual employees of our clients and other companies who have an interest in our services. We may also obtain contact information from public sources, including content made public at social media websites, to make an initial contact with a relevant individual at a client or other company.
Do We Send Targeted Emails?
We send email to individuals at our client or other companies with whom we want to develop or maintain a business relationship in accordance with applicable marketing laws.
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information. Please contact Lauren Donaldson for more information.
Unsubscribe From Our Customers’ Communications
Our customers are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications. You can unsubscribe from our customers’ marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of their emails, or by contacting them directly.