Helping healthcare organizations integrate
requirements and initiatives into daily activities.
PATTON PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Our industry leading experts are here to guide, educate, and support your organization.
Our Patton Products & Services were developed with you in mind, so we can help you achieve success!
- Customizable mock surveys
- Wide array of expert consultants
- Staff education & training
- Ensures ongoing accreditation & compliance
- Hospitals, behavioral health, ambulatory, home care, stroke centers, laboratories, pharmacies, critical access hospitals, nursing centers, & more!
- TJC, JCI, CMS, DNV, AAAHC, & more!
JOINT COMMISSION SURVEY PREPARATION
- Former TJC professionals
- Full mock TJC survey
- Life Safety / EOC review
- Initial survey preparation
- Tracer and matrix methodology
- Agenda, document review, & exit conference
- Comprehensive report with ready-to-use workplan
- CMS approved consulting firm
- Life Safety Review
- Termination letter rapid response
- Form 2567 10-day Plan of Correction
- Conditions of Participation (CoP)
- Systems Improvement Agreement (SIA)
- A-Tag regulation review
RESPONSE AND RECOVERY
- Preliminary Denial of Accreditation (PDA)
- Condition Level Deficiency (CLD)
- Systems Improvement Agreement (SIA)
- Immediate Jeopardy (IJ)
- Immediate Threat to Health and Safety (ITHS)
- Accreditation with Follow Up (AFS)
- Medicare Termination
CONTINUOUS ACCREDITATION SUPPORT (CAS)
- Customized education and training
- Periodic planned assessments
- Offsite support
- Remote survey technology
- Portal access to 100+ tools, resources, and examples
- Recurring scheduled check-ins
- 25+ monthly ExpertAdvice inquiries
- Culture of safety analysis
- Root cause analysis effectiveness
- Incident reporting system review
- Sentinel event/adverse event response and support
- Education and training
- Human factors application
- Governing body reports
WHY CHOOSE PATTON?
Patton’s world-class team of experts come with extensive administrative, clinical, regulatory, quality, Joint Commission, and CMS experience!
To simplify the many complicated challenges of accreditation and regulatory compliance so your organization can deliver safe and compliant patient care!
By facilitating in successful survey outcomes, some of the country’s largest, most prestigious hospital and healthcare systems ranked top in the country by U.S. News & World Report, trust us for their continued support.
Excelling in getting the help you need, when you need it. Meet our executive team!
OUR PROFESSIONALS: Meet our extensive bench of expert senior consultants and corporate associates.
Keeping up with the ever-changing healthcare field is hard to do when you have an organization to run, so we do it for you!
Taking news from The Joint Commission, CMS, and more, we keep you updated.
Patton Post Newsletter
An industry leading newsletter distributed to thousands of readers on a monthly basis.
Regularly published posts of top announcements and updates on a weekly basis.
Free compliance and tracer tools, links, and other resources at the ease of a click!
Proprietary software technology carefully designed and developed with patient safety and your success in mind.
Our Continuous Accreditation Support (CAS) Clients’ individualized and secure access to the Patton Portfolio — your central station in staying informed and current with some of the best tools available. Use them as-is or customize them for your ongoing readiness efforts.
Join our CAS program to view our Portfolio of hundreds of tools and resources!
Report of Findings
Delivered in a timely fashion, our final report was created to simplify the after-survey process. Color coding by a safety risk matrix approach helps identify risk areas by severity. Provided in both PDF and Excel file formats, you receive a presentable report for leadership and a ready-to-use workplan to assign and track corrective action.