Helping healthcare organizations integrate
requirements and initiatives into daily activities.
PATTON PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Our industry leading experts are here to guide, educate, and support your organization.
Our Patton Products & Services were developed with you in mind, so we can help you achieve success!
- Customizable mock surveys
- Wide array of expert consultants
- Staff education & training
- Ensures ongoing accreditation & compliance
- Hospitals, behavioral health, ambulatory, home care, stroke centers, laboratories, pharmacies, critical access hospitals, nursing centers, & more!
- TJC, JCI, CMS, DNV, AAAHC, & more!
JOINT COMMISSION SURVEY PREPARATION
- Former TJC professionals
- Full mock TJC survey
- Life Safety / EOC review
- Initial survey preparation
- Tracer and matrix methodology
- Agenda, document review, & exit conference
- Comprehensive report with ready-to-use workplan
- CMS approved consulting firm
- Life Safety Review
- Termination letter rapid response
- Form 2567 10-day Plan of Correction
- Conditions of Participation (CoP)
- Systems Improvement Agreement (SIA)
- A-Tag regulation review
ADVERSE DECISION RESPONSE
- Preliminary Denial of Accreditation (PDA)
- Condition Level Deficiency (CLD)
- Systems Improvement Agreement (SIA)
- Immediate Jeopardy (IJ)
- Immediate Threat to Health and Safety (ITHS)
- Accreditation with Follow Up (AFS)
- Medicare Termination
CONTINUOUS ACCREDITATION SUPPORT (CAS)
- Customized education and training
- Periodic planned assessments
- Offsite support
- Remote survey technology
- Portal access to 100+ tools, resources, and examples
- Recurring scheduled check-ins
- 25+ monthly ExpertAdvice inquiries
WHY CHOOSE PATTON?
To simplify the many complicated challenges of accreditation and regulatory compliance so your organization can deliver safe and compliant patient care!
Patton’s world-class team of experts come with extensive administrative, clinical, regulatory, quality, Joint Commission, and CMS experience!
By facilitating in successful survey outcomes, some of the country’s largest, most prestigious hospital and healthcare systems ranked top in the country by U.S. News & World Report, trust us for their continued support.
HBS, LLC. is a domestic and international industry leader who provides a comprehensive suite of services that helps healthcare organizations design, build, and operate industry-leading, innovative, and cost-effective patient environments.
HBS brings an understanding of the entire project lifecycle and a project portfolio that includes both new construction and renovation projects – offering solutions for complete project success.
From concept through completion, HBS provides strategies that help healthcare organizations improve operational outcomes while reducing administrative burden and cost. The goal is to make your job easier.
Excelling in getting the help you need, when you need it. Meet our executive team!
OUR PROFESSIONALS: Meet our extensive bench of expert senior consultants and corporate associates.
Keeping up with the ever-changing healthcare field is hard to do when you have an organization to run, so we do it for you!
Taking news from The Joint Commission, CMS, and more, we keep you updated.
Patton Post Newsletter
An industry leading newsletter distributed to thousands of readers on a monthly basis.
Regularly published posts of top announcements and updates on a weekly basis.
Proprietary software technology carefully designed and developed with patient safety and your success in mind.
Our Continuous Accreditation Support (CAS) Clients’ individualized and secure access to the Patton Portfolio — your central station in staying informed and current with some of the best tools available. Use them as-is or customize them for your ongoing readiness efforts.
Join our CAS program to view our Portfolio of hundreds of tools and resources!
Report of Findings
Delivered in a timely fashion, our final report was created to simplify the after-survey process. Color coding by a safety risk matrix approach helps identify risk areas by severity. Provided in both PDF and Excel file formats, you receive a presentable report for leadership and a ready-to-use workplan to assign and track corrective action.